Our success relies on hiring and retaining the best people. We look for associates who will not only add to our present talent, but will continue to strengthen our company and customer relationships for years to come. Our company history of over 30 years is proof of our strength in building long term relationships.
At Sure Controls, in addition to your salary, and incentive plans, there are a wide variety of benefits available to assist associates and their families in many different ways. These benefits help each individual maintain a good balance in their life. Below are some of the highlights of working for Sure Controls:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Technology Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Work
- Company Meetings & Events
Our Managements Responsibility
It is the responsibility of the managers of Sure Controls to serve the associates and make them their number one priority. It is the manager’s obligation to provide a challenging career, opportunity for growth, clear incentive program, and a path to success for each associate. It is the associate and manager’s responsibility to work together as a team to make the company successful. Managers will have a “hands on” approach to problem solving and will lead by example. Every manager has a responsibility to do the right thing for our customers, associates, company, and our society as a whole. Each manager will do their best to bring out the unique talents and skills of their associates. Our managers will provide the “vision” of where we are to go and they will ensure a great future for our associates.
Without teamwork it would be impossible to compete and provide superior customer service. Every person’s job is a critical part of making the entire business operation successful. Cooperation and helping each other out is the rule! No one person’s job is more important than the next person’s. At Sure Controls the team is more important than the individual. Only through teamwork can we be successful.
Every time we do something, we check to see if our methods worked. We take time to figure out how we can do it better next time. From the minute you join the company you are responsible for helping to shape and improve what goes on around us.
Training and Personal Growth
Sure Controls is committed to providing the best possible training and opportunities for individual personal growth in all aspects of the business. This is a difficult task and requires continuous attention considering the time restrictions of a growing business. Only through constant training and personal growth can we adapt to changing markets and provide excellent service to our customers.
“Open Door” Policy
Sure Controls is committed to providing a challenging, professional working environment for all associates. If an associate perceives that a change should be made in the corporation, or in his or her individual treatment, the associate is encouraged to discuss these issues with their immediate manager. It is the company’s commitment that all concerns brought to the attention of management will be thoroughly addressed and resolved when possible.
We work hard to provide industrial process solutions with enthusiastic services and automation products that enable “World Class Manufacturing”. We are all custodians of our reputation. We strive daily to put into practice the words and actions that describe ourselves: competent, helpful, engaged and smiley.
The account manager is a field role that grows and manages a book of business with the customers of Sure Controls. The account manager is both Sure Controls ambassador to our customers and voice of our customers with our associates.
- Achieve individual sales revenue and margin goals
- Achieve target CSAT measures
- Continuous personal growth; product, customer’s business and production processes knowledge
- Be the customer advocate ensuring we define and deliver smiles to receive smiles
Role and Responsibilities
- Model desired behaviors for culture and values of Sure Controls
- Adhere to all best practices to be the best possible internal customer to your internal suppliers
- Actively participate in Performance Management Plan and Individual Development Plan processes
- Acquire, grow and maintain customer (account and contact) relationships
- Promptly respond to customer needs with value-added solutions that enable customer success
- Provide leadership for company initiatives, new markets and products
- Act as a listening post for customer, competitor and technology insights sharing as appropriate
- Keep Microsoft CRM current for all relevant work
- Execute all administrative reporting on time
- Other duties as assigned
A valid driver’s license, insurance and a reliable automobile are requirements of this role.
Provide in-house service for temperature, pressure, and other related process controllers.
- Consistent delivery of a positive customer experience as evident through customer request for your specific service
- Willingness to assist Sure Controls associates
- Accountable to committed tasks
- Prioritizes work schedule effectively
- Communicates openly with customers in an effective, positive manner
- Positive P&L statement
Role and Responsibilities
- The in-house controls technician is responsible for performing instrumentation repairs, configurations, calibrations, and other related services for pressure and temperature process controllers.
- Provide service and support for instrumentation, controls and field elements, including systems products and communications protocols connecting the instrumentation.
- Understand procedures and utilize documentation to support ISO 17025 certified calibrations.
- Identify opportunities and create sales of equipment utilized in process control systems while servicing components.
- Other duties as assigned