Dear Valued Customer,
We, like so many of you, are assessing the situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be assured we are committed to maintaining our high level of customer service, while protecting the health of our associates. We want to let you know that as of this date, we are outlining plans to ensure the Sure Controls Team can provide service and support to keep your operations running.
We understand the importance of communication and transparency to ensure we can best deliver under the current situation. Beyond simply monitoring the situation, we are also taking the following actions to reduce the impact felt by you and your companies.
Our account managers are available to you to help address any specific needs and concerns. Give us a call or follow the link HERE.
To ensure you are able to reach a team member at Sure Controls below are ways to contact the team including dedicated individuals who are here to help:
Travis Strebe – Central WI
Paul Hoerning – Northeastern WI
Bob Willems – Western WI
Elwyn Jones – Southern WI
Burt Muller – Robotics Adviser
- To Call: 1-800-844-8405
- For Technical Support: [email protected]
- For Customer Care: [email protected]
- To Schedule Service: [email protected]
- We understand the need to operate and service your equipment is a necessity and the team is available to provide service and sales support. We are proactively working on measures to ensure that service will continue.
- We are prepared to serve you remotely and have been doing this for customers for years. Rest assured our team of experts will be available to work with our industry-trusted partners for remote connectivity.
- We are in continuous communication with our key suppliers to identify any lead-time adjustments. As information is received, we will proactively reach out to impacted customers with updated information.
- We have added additional steps to our processes to allow quicker communication of any unforeseen supply chain disruptions.
- Our website allows you access to pricing and order placement 24/7. We are in the middle of launching and adding more items to the site daily. CLICK HERE to access it.
- Need technical help? Through our Remote Access capability we can assist you from the comfort of your work station on technical issues or concerns. Give us a call or CLICK HERE.
We plan to remain proactive and will continue to update you as necessary. We appreciate your business and understanding during this global health emergency. The health and safety of everyone remains our top priority.